Howl - O - Ween

I confess Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing all the cute kiddos dressed up and enjoying themselves as they fill their buckets to the brim with candy. The awesome aroma that fills the house with autumn baking, the seasons vegetables from the local farmers market and heading out to the pumpkin patch to pick out that perfect pumpkin to carve.


Last year I made my husband carve a pumpkin with me and he had a blast. He had so much fun he wanted to carve another one!! You know guys...he was determined that he could carve the coolest pumpkin anyone had ever seen. So cute that hubby of mine!! I still have the mental picture of his determined look and tongue half out as he carved. It's definitely something I want to see again this year and I WILL beat him at his own carving game folks! LOL  As I was scrolling along for ideas I came across this awesome display of woolie carvings! How cool are these pumpkins...I just might have to start practicing!


Happy Carving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment