Danger Crafts!

Have you ever seen anything cuter in your life!! I HAVE to have one!! It's a total need and everyone knows how much I love birds. Would it be hard to imagine that I'd need to knit one of these sweet lil things!?
Found Here on Ravelry
Rebecca Danger has created these adorable lil chirps along with tons of other animal friends for your little one! Being a beginner in the knitting world I can imagine this might be a bit challenging but I am very confident I can create a masterpiece. Just look at Greta the Captivating Cat!
I can't resist, and what a wonderful gift during the holidays to share with family and friends! She even has a tail! To find out more about these adorable goodies visit Danger Crafts, Rebecca's fabulous store!

 Quick get your needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment